Finally had time to work on the bike a bit. I've had a lot going on these past few weeks but with the temperature bumping up into the 50's I'm highly motivated to get this thing finished. Today I put the rear brake line on, safety wired the heel plates and the master cylinder bolts. As I write this I realize I forgot to do the rear caliper bolts, note to self. I also got the rear wheel bearings in along with new seals, and fabbed up a mount for the front master reservoir. It's not really in an ideal spot, but it just clears the fairing brace so I guess it will have to do. I just need to make sure it leaves a clear line of sight to the tach. I also got some clear indicator lenses which are surprisingly good quality for $12. They look much nicer than the orange ones and will be a nice cosmetic addition.