Sunday, April 3, 2011

RD400 Work

Got out on the RD for the first ride of the season. It was great weather and plenty warm enough by mid day. What a fun bike. It runs perfectly and turns heads. We got back to the speed lab and started getting rid of some of the chrome by way of black powdercoat. I think it looks a hell of a lot better. I also replaced the front brake master with the one off the FZR. It fits much better as the stock one covered half the tach. I have some signals, brake light, and clubmans on the way to help update the look a bit more.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...