Thursday, October 3, 2013

RD400 Progress


I put the crank in the freezer for a couple days and had time tonight to start working on the bike again now that there are no races to get ready for. I put the crank bearings in the oven for a little bit and they just slid right on with no force needed. A welcome change to getting the old ones off. I need to get some hylomar tomorrow and then the top half of the case can go back on. Then it's a matter of aesthetics for the jugs and side cases. I'm going to go semi-gloss black on the sides and jugs and polish the top part of the daytona head. Hopefully all that can get done this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...